Patch Notes Version 0.0.1a20
Due to events like the FMX and our preparation for the Unity Dev Day Hamburg this patch is slightly smaller. Mostly camera work and graphic / animation changes, but lets look at the details:
- Changed - Tweeked camera values to work better with the already built levels.
- Changed - Input system upgraded to new internal version. Removed wrapper classes for a more direct handling.
- Changed - Moved the text prompts to the lower lefthand corner so it is no longer in the way of the scene.
- Fixed - Bug where you could input commands while window not in focus and not rendering.
- Added - Script controll for the rotation script and callbacks to the splinewalker.
- Added - New Container models for the old red container and the old silo container.
- Added - Level 5 - Animation to the gear wheel on the first elevator.
- Changed - Level 1 - Camera Cover to not see stars through the wall.
- Changed - All Level - Little crystal adjustements.
BEAM-0.0.1a20.zip 768 MB
May 21, 2019
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.